Top 6 Best BMX Bikes Reviews 2019
Best BMX bikes 2019 are an off-road sporting bicycle variety that has been a rage ever since the 1960s. These bikes have some striking features like broad metal frames, upright handlebars, stronger tires, and low saddles.
These make these bikes different from the rest of the kind.
In case, this interests you, then you better read this post till the end as it is dedicated to the Bmx bikes for adult and kids.
Yes, choose your riding style and match the bike with your skills.
Just Not Sports have discussed BMX bikes in details in this article that might help you buy the “One” for you.
TOP 6 BMX Bikes Reviews:
Before, you need reading “Bike Size Chart: What Size Bike Do I Need ( 3 Step )“. Here is a list of the Bmx bikes in the world Reviews:
Just Not Sports have broken down the inventory according to fixed prices.
1.Redline Bikes MX24 BMX Race Cruiser
- Aluminum alloy frame for a...
- Race-quality chromoly steel 3...
- Vee Speedster 24 x 1. 75 tires
- Pedals included
The MX24 has been particularly designed for children on the heavier side and grown-ups up to 5 feet 6 inch taller. This one is most appropriate for the passage level BMX biker or for the bikers who need to rebound in the race after a long haul.
Made with an aluminum outline and incorporated head tube, it highlights the adaptable seat and open to control.
Moreover, it features incorporated headset, 3-piece wrench set of Chromoly, Pivotal Race seat, and 24-inch wheels. Not to mention, the Redline MX24 is best of class for quality, and the best part is that it’s race-prepared out of the container.
There is no end to this, so we better jolt down the most prominent aspects for you to get a fair idea as to what this is all about.
- It is a lightweight BMX bike that is easy to handle, even for beginners
- Accompanies against flex agreeable seat
- Made of tough 6061 aluminum outline
- Has Tioga Power Block with control square tires
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee on the edge for whatever length of time that the first retail buyer possesses the bike
- The seat is pretty thin and made of plastic
- The grip could have been better
2.Elite 20” BMX Bicycle Destro Model Freestyle Bike
- The NEW Destro from Elite BMX...
- FRAME: Hi-tensile steel (20"...
- CRANKS: 3-Piece Cr-Mo Crank...
- TIRES: 20x2.4" BRAKE LEVER:...
Are you looking for fulfillment with exceptional style and clearly at a reasonable cost? Think about the Elite 20″ BMX Bicycle with enduring Hi-Tensile steel outline with Cr-Mo fork and 50mm Alloy top load stem.
This arrangement of stealth BMX works extremely incredible on the road, dirt, and park. Additionally, this one is ideal to begin your BMX venture. In any case, for heaps of individuals, it is the Best Bmx bike 2019.
It is another incredible mid-level finish that functions admirably in the street as well as the park. With redesigned parts, this is certain to be added as another unbelievable performer to your collection. It has an astonishing value.
- Controlling is impeccable and smooth
- Agreeable froth cushioned seat accessible
- Made of sturdy Hi-Tensile casing
- Has Hi-malleable steel (20″ Toptube) fork with 1/8″ Integrated Sealed STEM
- It is a sturdy selection to opt for
- Front and back pegs including
- Has quality and can make you feel like you are using an expensive variation
- The golden tires lend it a gorgeous look
- Easy to assemble for sure
- Needs a lot of adjustment, which implies you are required to assemble it like a pro
- Has a longer chain that may need some work
3.Gravity Area 51 Aluminum, 26-inch Wheels
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- One Size Fits Most 4'8" - 6'3"
- Fast Rolling 26 inch Wheels
- Custom 3 Piece Cranks
Gravity is truly an urban sensational ride that gives you the pleasure of the high-quality ride. It is extremely responsive, yet steady and can be ridden in the back streets and parking garages with ease. With moderate speed, specialized hammering, you will go quicker owing to the proficiency of BMX bicycle.
The BMX Area 51 bike has unrivaled quality all around. Indicated with rivalry prepared parts and has geometry dependent on arduous track-testing and rigorous research. The Gravity has a lightweight aluminum structure.
In fact, you can easily compare these bicycles with costly alternatives that have low tech and make use of steel that is prone to rust.
This bicycle is lighter than most other bicycles in its value and has a lot more smooth parts. Look at the mechanism, the solid husky aluminum raise dropouts and gusset on the edge! Overall, the BMX Area 51 bicycle has unrivaled quality all around.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Incredible Rear Direct Pull Brakes
- Quick rolling Wheels of 26 inches
- One size fits most people between 4’8 inches to 6’3 inches
- So, this has a lot of room
- Can be used by taller people who may find it difficult to acquire BMX bikes
- Customized three Piece of Cranks
- Reasonably priced
- Lacks a bike stand
Just Not Sports go for even lesser expensive bikes in this section.
4. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle BMX Bike
- Mongoose Hi Ten steel BMX...
- 40x16T gearing with 1 piece...
- Cast aluminum mag wheels with...
- Cable detangler for 360 degree...
Established in 1974 in Southern California, Mongoose was founded when Skip Hess structured the MotoMag One wheel to make BMX bicycles more grounded with a thoroughly new look. Well, what started as a hobby; soon emerged into a craze.
Today, from re-evaluating the wheels to their present line of BMX, pavement and mountain bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with unadulterated, neat execution that dependably props the gathering up.
Extraordinary riding is the standard on these lightweight, streamlined free-form bicycles that are worked to withstand the effect of enormous air and extreme arrivals.
Whatever you pick, BMX riding is about expressing yourself and freedom. Impress your friends with stunts that only you know!
Mongoose Legion is a legacy of lightweight, durable and ready for the park bikes. The Legion arrangement ranges from the L10 as far as possible up to the L100, so you can flawlessly redo your ride to satisfy your most stunning free-form wishes.
Opportunity is the name of the diversion on the Legion.
No guidelines, no confinements, and no riding inside the lines. It is your game, so you need to own it!
- Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle BMX Bike has great style
- It has updated segments intended for the bicycle park
- The Mongoose has full 4130 Chromoly outlines with incorporated headset highlights and removable brake mounts
- The best cylinder estimates 20 inches in length
- A back composite u-brake with compound brake switches offers snappy, fresh stops
- It has a restricted lifetime guarantee
- Bolts look cheap
- The chain could have been made of better quality
5.Razor High Roller BMX/Freestyle Bike, 20-Inch
- Strong High Tensil Steel Frame...
- Front Wheel Pegs
- 4 Bolt Stem
- Front and Rear Hand Brake
This hotshot from the house of Razor happens to be a strong bike and is rich with features found on higher-end bicycles that come at a cost.
It has a solid all-steel edge and fork, moves on the spiral-bound front wheel that is spiked with broader road track tires.
It certainly does not take a long time to assemble it.
Thanks to all the videos that make it even less complaining. It is a decent-sized bike that can be taken as a great tool for learning BMX.
Equipped with a strong four fastener stem, amalgam switches for front and backside forced handbrake, it even accompanies a lot of pivot pegs and a simple apparatus that is required to adjust the seat post for taller folks.
The High Roller is a quality bike that can be found at a lower asking price.
- Looks good and no less than an expensive bike
- Has a Custom Steel BMX Frame
- It is made in the USA
- Is suitable for kids as well as adults
- Easy to assemble
- Solid torque and bearing
- The frames are wrapped in protective paper
- Components may not be the best of quality
- May have to remove the whole axle for fittings
6. Dynacraft Magna Throttle Boys Street/Dirt Bike 20″
- Boys BMX street/dirt bike with...
- Handlebar pad
- Tough steel frame with...
- Lifetime warranty on frame and...
If you need a marvelous and smooth ride, nothing can be the best than the Dynacraft Magna. It concocts with a solid body and fork.
The smooth gripped road tires are extraordinary for a solid ride and you never need to consider the braking system.
This is bike ideal for entry-level BMX bikers, both for the road and rough terrain. This flexible all-boys bicycle sorts BMX flair with astounding lines and shading mixes.
The steel dark casing and edges are highlighted by striking white and red illustrations.
This bicycle includes a handlebar or crossbar with cushion, coaster brakes, has a flexible seat post, and a kickstand which makes stopping the bicycle a breeze.
The liner brake makes grinding to a halt simple.
The Magna Throttle likewise has tire, front and back body reflectors to give enhanced visibility at night too!
- You get cushioned saddle
- Available in different colors
- Has coaster brakes
- Stopping mechanism offers a back liner for strong control
- Cool designs make this an up-to-date set of wheels
- Can be assembled with ease
- Lifetime guarantee on edge and fork
- Prescribed ages 6 to 10 and up to 105 pounds
- The brakes are pedal brakes (not regular handle ones)
- Putting it together could be tedious
User Guide To Best BMX Bike Brands And Type Of Bike:
The first thing that Just Not Sports would like to add in this respect is that you must have a budget in your mind.
If you are a novice, then you must be realistic and invest in it.
Look at the options you may get within your range and try to stick to it. You can always upgrade when you are a pro at it.
Likewise, here are a few more things that you may get to know while choosing a BMX bike.
Here are some more pointers:
A lightweight BMX bike is an ideal for a first-timer, because the “biker muscles” may have not developed in them yet. Light in weight bicycle, for the most part, implies it has some great parts on it, as well.
Similarly, a more grounded Chromoly outline is lighter than an all-steel outline.
Having a light bicycle will enable you to keep control it better and will enable you to ride longer without getting as worn out.
Chromoly is a solid, lightweight composite metal with all top of the line BMX edges, bars, and forks. It is an alloy of chromium, steel, and molybdenum.
Many bicycles utilize high-tractable steel development in their casings, bars, or potentially forks, which makes the bicycle wobbly and somewhat heavy.
Hence, focus on the Chromoly when buying the top BMX bike within your price range.
Fortunately, since organizations have been venturing up their amusement as of late, they have begun to make complete bicycles with 20.5 inches or even 21.5 inches long cylinders.
Additionally, in the past handlebars on bicycles have been famously low or potentially limited have been modified in most bikes these days.
That said, the 20 inches barrier has been dealt with and if you are tall, then you don’t have to compromise with your posture anymore!
Most Bike brands are trustworthy, may be simply because they totally understand what purpose their bikes serve.
Taking a name would be unfair, but what Just Not Sports have done, is reviewed a few bikes for you to take that call.
- Very Cool !!!
The quick guide to BMX Riding style
- BMX Riding style
There are a few styles of BMX bike riding that need special mention.
Below are a few of the straightforward styles that you may choose from:
Park is the point at which you ride around in an explicit BMX permitted park. These comprise of inclines, stairs, rails, and a lot of different things.
It is hard and fast on the streets and walkways. Many individuals see BMX riders as irritating because of this. Road riding requires a great deal of training and exertion since it is extremely troublesome.
It is unsafe, for if you ride into the road a lot can happen to owe to traffic and people on foot.
These styles of the bicycle are regularly equipped with 20 inches wheels with 20-22 inches long high cylinder.
They usually don’t come with brakes, and in the event that they do, they’re predominantly straight link brakes. Holds come without spines; considering they are risky to perform.
Flatland is the hardest style to learn. It takes incredible speed and equalization to do aerial tricks. Indeed, even the experts don’t arrive each maneuver. It is extremely mind-boggling.
See more: Top 10+ Best Cruiser Bike Reviews of 2019 from us
So, have fun, but be safe while using a BMX bike. This conversation about the Best Bmx bikes 2019 will sound hollow if we didn’t explain to you that.
If you are a professional stunt performer, then you already know it.
However, beginners may not know of it; so, Just Not Sports must tell you that wearing a proper helmet, padded clothes and gloves are a must while riding these bikes.
Some may even like to sport quadcopters that can support the camera to capture all those fascinating aerobatics.
Select the one as per your choice and style (riding) to get the most out of it.