4+ Best Electric Bikes under 500: How to Choose An Ideal One?
Do you want to be friendly with the environment?
It is excellent when choosing an electric bicycle that combines the advantages of bicycles and motorcycles for you.
But here’s the point: How to choose the best bike to fit your family’s budget and meet your needs?
In this case, why don’t you consider the best electric bikes under 500?
You can save your family money and protect the environment.
If you want road bikes under 500, you need to know how to choose the right one for you.
Read more: Bike Size Chart: How to choose Right Bicycle
Don’t worry. You are here with us.
Just Not Sports will provide you with the most useful advice.
Top Rated Best Electric bikes under 500: in 2019
|Product Name||Price||Mobile charger||Rating|
|SWAGTRON SwagCycle E-Bike||$||Yes||3.6|
|ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle||$||No||4.4|
|Goplus 20″ 250W Folding Electric Bike||$$||Yes||4.0|
You can choose the best e-bikes under $500 to reduce your family shopping expenses.
It’s easy, and Just Not Sports will introduce you to a list of products that are suitable for you.
Let’s take a look at them.
#1. SWAGTRON SwagCycle E-Bike
You are looking for an electric bike with the highest quality components and industry-leading safety features.
The SWAGTRON SwagCycle E-Bike from Swagtron provides a design of fully pedal-free.
And what more?
- Use a 36V battery and a 250W motor that charges in 2.5 hours
- An aluminum frame fits in trunks of all sizes.
- Handlebars display battery life, headlight, the horn, accelerate, and brake
- A micro USB charging port help to charge your devices
- 100% electric and emissions-free
The SWAGTRON SwagCycle E-Bike is to save both your wallet and environment.
Not only that, with no pedaling needed, it’s even easier than riding a bike.
This electric bike can help you to ride at night with brake light, reflector, and ultra bright front LED headlights.
After all, you are going to use an attractive, sexy and effortless bike.
- 10 MPH and 10 miles range
- Collapses for easy storage
- All features in handlebars
- Charge your devices on the road
- Friendly to environment
- Easy to ride
- The rear tires have worn quite fast.
- The tires are not easy to change.
#2. ANCHEER Folding Electric Bicycle
Next, Just Not Sports will introduce you to an electric bike belonging to ANCHEER, a leading icon of e-bikes.
You will not be disappointed to own it with many outstanding features like:
- Easy to fold and carry with one hand
- 350W high-speed motor, 36V 6Ah battery, top speed of 20-25km/h
- Equip with Bluetooth System, APP Speed Setting, Motor locking, Mileage – Time recording, E-Bike self-test.
- A shape of dolphins, IPX5 Waterproof, innovative aluminum alloy frame, double layer aluminum alloy wheel
This one helps you stand out in the crowd with super-cute shapes, compact size, and fast running speed.
With that being said,
This ANCHEER electric bike is an ideal product for young people’s pursuit of freedom and fashion.
- It is easy to use
- Lightweight folding frame
- 12 MPH and 12 miles range
- App supporting system available
- Fashion design and good quality
- This eBike chair is hard
- Can not climb up the hill
#3. MEIYATU E-Bike
One more selection of folding bikes for you comes from Meiyatu. Ensure that you will get the most convenience.
Just to consider the following points of MEIYATU E-Bike:
- 250W high-speed motor 36V and 8Ah battery in 4-6 hours of charge
- Powered by Lithium-ion battery
- 100% electric
- Ideal for traveling holidays and minimal storage space
- Change the single e-bike to Tandem easily
MEIYATU E-Bike is a great value for its feature. The fork and rear frame suspension really make a difference when the bumps are harsh for you to ride.
In addition to that, the bike also includes electronic horn and LED light.
- 15 MPH and 15-18 miles range
- Safety and quality assurance
- Most comfortable with an electric design
- Lightweight and easy folding
- The price is not low
- No rear red safety reflector
#4. Goplus 20″ 250W Folding Electric Bike
- Suitable for traveling holidays and small storage
- The removable 36V, 8AH lithium battery, equipped with AMA motor
- Charger UL approved make you safe
- Saddle height adjustment, a quick-release clamp to assist in folding the bike
- Frame made of 100% aluminum alloy frame, the front fork made of high-strength carbon steel
Goplus 20″ 250W Folding Electric Bike is an ideal selection for commuting, storing in small spaces and folding smoothly with one hand.
Foremost, there is an easy-to-use and safety design.
In this way, you do not have to worry to control and stop it with the front V brake and the rear expansion brakes.
- Ease in use and folding
- Lithium battery with a top speed of 25-30 km
- Charger UL approved
- Adjustable electric bike
- Well-made durable frame
- Ride problems with sand, gravel and wet leaves
- The front handlebars have a bit shaky and not easy to control at speed
How to choose the best E bikes under 500?
It’s easier than you think.
So, what would you do to choose the best electric road bikes with low prices?
Try the electric bike before you purchase
Does this sound familiar?
You need to try everything you want to buy if you don’t want to be regret later. The best way to see if electric bikes suitable for you or not is to ride them.
Many big cities have electric bicycle stores that offer daily rental services.
So here we go.
You can take a weekend trip and rent a bike for the afternoon. It is worth to do before you decide to purchase.
Believe me or not,
An electric folding bike is not easy to ride at first. You have to try to see if you like them or not to buy and use them at home for a long time.
If you choose this type of bike,
They can be very helpful in carrying around your bike when you are stuck in a traffic jam. Besides that, you can use it to go fast on the road with a powered motor.
Know about the weight and placement
What do you do to carry a heavy bike to walk home after getting a flat tire or running out of battery?
That’s the problem with your electric folding bike.
Weight plays a vital role in how an electric bike may fit in your life or not.
Heavy bikes make it difficult to lift and will hurt more if they fall on you or your friends at bicycle racks.
Also, check this out:
Where the battery is mounted on the bike also makes a difference.
The higher it is, the higher your focus will be and may cause the bike to pass sideways or even backward more easily.
Consider your weight and the power of the bike
Can you sit on a low and small electric bike? If you have a heavyweight, you need a bike with a higher Watt motor and Voltage battery.
Why do Just Not Sports say this?
These two measures determine how strong the engine is and how much energy goes into driving the motor strength.
Most bicycles are also equipped with a pedal to assist to help boost strength and extend the ride.
Where to store the bike
Ensuring the space to keep your bike is large enough.
No one buys big bikes, but your car has a small storage space.
Similarly, you will think about where to keep it.
If you want to leave it outside in the rain, sabotage and theft will be the issues along with general wear and tear.
Fit your lifestyle
What do you want from an electric bike?
If possible, you need to choose one suitable for your lifestyle.
Just image that:
Where do you like to ride your bike? Do you want a quiet bike motor? Do you need a charger for your mobile devices or a place to keep your water bottle?
All of these needs should be considered when choosing the right features of your future bike.
So, what do you need to do to choose an electric bike?
So what’s your choice for this bike?
Now, do you choose a perfect the best electric bikes under 500 for you?
Well, this bike is as important as choosing any product you want to buy every day. The best way is to try, test and review the features that fit your lifestyle.
So what it’s all about?
It is to save money for you and use the product as long as possible after the purchase.
This product is clearly an essential option for any owner. You can protect the environment, run fast on the road and get out of traffic jams more quickly.
Is it a cool way to hold a folding electric bicycle and walk in the street?