Top 5+ Best Mountain Bikes Under 300: Right Pick Now?
What are the mountain bikes?
Well, do you know that: If the sports bike is for light operation, flat road suitable for office and children, the best mountain bikes under 300 is suitable for those who like to conquer the terrain.
What are the characteristics of mountain bicycles?
The chassis and details of the bike are individually designed, high friction wheels help to maximize power on rough hilly terrains.
In addition, the sturdy aluminum frame, disc brakes, mechanical brakes with bustling designs that remain youthful with suspension system extremely smoothly attracting users.
Not only that, mountain bicycles are designed quite compact, lightweight and diverse in design, style, quality and suitable for many objects play is the number 1 advantage.
Mountain bicycles are particularly easy to use. They are valuable products and an indispensable friend.
5+ Best mountain bikes under 300 – Which one would you choose?
You are reading the most important part of this article.
In this section, Just Not Sports will explore top mountain bicycles under $300 suited to many objects.
|Product Name||Price||Max weight capacity||Rating|
|New 2017 Raleigh Rowdy 24 Complete Mountain Bike||$$$||29 pounds||4,8|
|Vilano Blackjack 3.0 29er mountain bike MTB with 29 inch wheels||$$$||41 pounds||4,3|
|Mera Finiss 26 inch aluminum 21 speed mountain bike with disc brakes||$$||33 pounds||3,8|
|Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bikes||$$||42 pounds||3,7|
|Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain bike||$$||42 pounds||3,5|
Well, you’d just get the best mountain bikes for yourself as save your budget. That’s only a simple task.
We can get more information right now!
#1 New 2017 Raleigh Rowdy 24 Complete Mountain Bike
You will not be disappointed by its following great features:
- 24-inch wheel for fit boys from 9 -12 years old or 54″-61″ of height.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Revo 7 speed.
- The lightweight and durable Aluminum frame bike.
- Light Red color.
- Offering 7 speeds to choose from to go faster and go up the hill easier.
- Include 24″ wheels for more purpose of use.
What’s better than letting your kids get outside?
Now you have the New 2017 Raleigh Rowdy 24 Complete MTB Bike.
Admittedly, it is the perfect choice for boys between the ages of 9-12, which is designed to fit in outdoor sports activities such as pedaling around the neighborhood, from to school to home, or on the local dirt trails.
- Beautiful and healthy design, suitable for boys
- The price is not too high
- Solid chassis
- Super bright red color
- The wheel is quite large compared to children
- Difficult training for new beginners
#2 Vilano Blackjack 3.0 29er mountain bike MTB with 29-inch wheels
Don’t have to search further! The Vilano Blackjack 3.0 29er mountain bike MTB with 29-inch wheels is ideal enough.
Why do we say so?
- Provide Hand Built Butted 6061 Alloy 29er Hard Tail Frame.
- Safe Brakes of a mechanical disc.
- Fork with Suspension 80mm travel lockout.
- Speed: 24.
- Double Wall Alloy Rims.
- Shimano 8 Speed EF-51 with Shifter / Brake Lever.
Moreover, the Vilano blackjack is known as one of the top MTB bikes under 300 for new bikers.
With a unique design, Vilano Black will be your companion to conquer the rugged road.
- Beautiful design with unique colors.
- The wheel is relatively large.
- The suspension is quite good.
- Installing frame bike may be difficult.
- It may be not easy to use for new bikers.
#3. Mera Finiss 26 inch aluminum 21 speed mountain bike with disc brakes
If desired to know,
Just to clarify the Mera Finiss 26 inch aluminum 21-speed mountain bike with disc brakes:
- A lightweight Heat Treated Aluminum 19″ Mountain Frame.
- Double wall Aluminum Wheels of 26 inches.
- Shimano 21-speed.
- Front and Rear Brakes: mechanic.
- Suspension Fork 80mm.
If you are looking for a bike that suits both men and women, the 26 inch Mera Finiss would be the right choice. The chassis is made of aluminum that allows you to use it for more extended periods of time.
In addition, the 80mm Travel Suspension Fork provides a smooth ride on bumpy surfaces and increases steering control of the fork before installing the front wheel.
- Solid structure
- Durable design with the black mainstream
- The wheel moves smoothly, helping the biker feel comfortable
- Vehicle weight is quite heavy
- Somewhat difficult to control
- Frame size slightly larger
#4. Schwinn High Timber MTB Bikes
How is it good?
- High-quality frame bike made of steel.
- Provide a front suspension fork.
- Shimano 21 speed, SRAM twist shifters.
- Equipped alloy wheels.
- Great breaking power with front and rear linear.
Schwinn High Timber MTB Bikes is one of the most comfortable MTB bikes for those who want to enjoy the fantastic adventures.
Thanks to modern features, the bikers can pass the dangerous road quickly.
- Beautiful design in black and red
- Solid frame for long-lasting use
- Unique structure
- Low price
- It may be heavyweight
- The wheel is quite small
- The saddle may not be comfortable for the biker
#5. Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain bike
It’s okay! The Northwoods Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain bike is to meet your demand.
What does it bring to you?
- Frame bike: Aluminum and full suspension.
- Provide 50mm Steel Crown Fork.
- 24″ Alloy Rims and Shimano Rear Derailleur.
- 21 Speed with Twist Shifters
- Crank steel triple.
- Max weight capacity: 42 pounds.
Northwoods aluminum full suspension mountain bike is an excellent design bike, making bikers feel most comfortable when traveling on any terrains.
Also, the vehicle’s moving system allows you to use it at very fast speeds.
In addition, low cost is also one of the points that make many people choose this type of bike.
- Beautiful design.
- Suitable for men.
- Effective anti-shock system.
- No carbon fiber frame required.
- It may be heavyweight and uneasy to sitting.
- It may not easy to lock down seat bars.
- The suspension is great for a teen but too small for an adult size.
However, each bike has different advantages and disadvantages, and you need to consider carefully before deciding to buy a bicycle.
How to choose Best MTB under $300?
Well, actually choosing the mountain bicycles under 300 is not that hard.
You can have a look at some of the following tips:
What is the purpose of your bike?
The first thing to consider when buying a quality sports bike is to determine what your intended use for a sports bike.
If you want to buy a sports bike for climbing, then you will choose the bike with an aluminum frame, steel only for climbing.
If you are interested in bicycling, then you should choose the best quality carbon sports bikes.
Pay attention to bike specification!!!
Never forget that vehicle specification plays a very important role for any vehicle, especially mountain bike.
The first part you need to pay attention to is the chassis.
Sports bicycle frame should be used super-durable alloy material, ultra-light to bring certainty to the user.
Next, you should pay attention to the handlebar. The handlebar of a quality sporty bikes will provide maximum comfort and safety to the users.
Brake system is the first factor to ensure safety for both users and vehicles.
Determine your budget for bicycles
You know, there are many types of mountain bicycles on the market, so you need to determine your budget to buy a bike.
There are many misconceptions that quality sports bikes are expensive and cost a lot of money.
In fact, if you want to buy quality sports bikes, you should not worry too much about the price but pay attention to how you are going to use it.
Well, now you can answer the question “How to choose best MTB bikes under 300”, right?
What is your choice for this type of MTB?
Best mountain bikes under 300 are always great suggestions for those who want to find a companion on the rugged road.
We believe that the bicycle is a simple solution for you to solve some of the most complicated problems in your life.
Do you find this article useful? Share your friends.